Become a Friend of the Orchestra
In addition to attending our concerts, you can also support Petersfield Orchestra by becoming a Friend. Friends of Petersfield Orchestra are entitled to the following benefits:
- Priority booking and seating choice for all Petersfield Orchestra concerts.
- £2 discount off ticket price for our autumn and summer concerts. (We are unable to offer this discount for the Petersfield Musical Festival concert.)
- Acknowledgement of your support in the concert programme (if desired).
- The knowledge and satisfaction of supporting a local amateur orchestra.
All this for a minimum annual donation of £10.
To become a Friend of Petersfield Orchestra, please contact us.
If you want to receive information and booking forms for our forthcoming concerts without becoming a Friend of the Orchestra, you can join our Mailing List by contacting us.
East hampshire community lottery
This is a weekly lottery, where all supporters get the chance to win prizes up to £25,000 for just £1.00. Every ticket has a 1 in 50 chance of winning a prize each week, which is better than the National Lottery. 50% of the ticket price goes back to the Orchestra, 10% goes to other local good causes and 40% goes for funding the prizes and administration fees.
Click here to support us via the East Hants Lottery Petersfield Orchestra web page.
Petersfield Orchestra is also registered with “easyfundraising”, which means you can raise free donations for us every time you shop online.
Online shoppers can start their shopping on the easyfundraising site, at the Petersfield Orchestra page. You then continue your shopping as normal through thousands of participating sites (e.g. Amazon, eBay, M&S, John Lewis, Expedia etc…). This allows good causes, such as Petersfield Orchestra to collect free donations, as the retailer will donate a small proportion back to the causes registered. (0.5% – 10% depending on the retailer). It is free and simple to use.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of:
- MacDonald Oates Solicitors
- Petersfield Town Council
- East Hampshire District Council
- Making Music
- The Countess of Munster Musical Trust
- One Tree Books
- Winton House Centre
- The generosity of Friends, players and anonymous donors
If you are interested in supporting Petersfield Orchestra, please contact us.